A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced finance professional to join a growing business with a small but busy accounts department as a Finance Assistant,...
Temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant needed ASAP. Tate are looking for an experienced finance professional to join a growing business with a small but busy accounts department as a Finance Assistant, based in the centre of Exeter.
The main duties will include;
- Processing a high volume of invoices ensuring correct authorisation and coding
- Settlement of supplier statements
- Checking, coding and processing of company expense claims
- Preparation of payment runs and supplier payments
- Production of customer invoices and reconciliation of completion statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You must be comfortable working in an extremely busy team and aim to deliver exceptional standards of service
Previous experience working in a similar Accounts Assistant or Purchase Ledger role is required.
The pay rate will be between £9 - £11 per hour. You must be immediately available or on one week's notice.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.