Channel Marketing Specialist £25k £35k per annum (dependent on experience)Milton Keynes Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently recruiting a Channel...
Marketing Communications Specialist
£25k - £35k per annum (dependent on experience)
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently recruiting a Marketing Communications Specialist to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage, evaluate, develop and implement a fully integrated marketing and communications plan.
You will need a broad knowledge and experience having worked across the full marketing mix, alongside a strong understanding of how these are used to successfully deliver the brand, product and service messages to generate awareness, sales leads and correct product positioning.
- Work with the Head of Marketing, relevant management teams and other internal and external stakeholders and from that create, develop and implement an annual fully integrated marketing and communications plan
- Manage the creation of marketing and promotional materials; print collateral, online and digital communications, advertising, point of sale and customer relationship management and customer journey materials, exhibitions and outdoor events to support the division
- Create, plan and implement all marketing campaigns and sales promotions
- Responsible for the organisation of key national events and conferences, from the production and implementation of the event strategy, managing relevant agency partners, to ensuring the event is successfully promoted to drive awareness and footfall and effective data capture mechanisms are in place to manage post-event evaluation
- Responsible for the purchase of suitable event materials alongside the on-site event management of up to 12 national events and conferences annually
- Develop and implement marketing programmes that deliver meaningful lead generation and regularly assess and evaluate against the activity and the methods of data capture
- Manage and maintain accurate budgetary controls for the marketing of the divisions products and accessories
- Manage the PR relationship with media and associated agency management partners
- Develop and manage the full range of digital marketing tools including: website, search, online advertising, PPC, re-marketing and social media, including the management of the division's website
- Manage and maintain CRM programmes to tailor and review marketing communications and customer journey communications
- Assist in the development and activation of plans and programmes to leverage relevant brand / product sponsorship's and partnerships
- Develop clear objectives, monitoring and measurement criteria and tools for all marketing and communications activity to ensure strong review, evaluation and ROI is achieved
- Maintain an understanding of the interactive/digital world, marketing and brand trends and best practice
- Degree level education in a relevant discipline and/or marketing qualification
- Experience supporting and implementing a marketing strategy across a franchise network
- Partnership marketing experience
- Experience managing relationships with channel partners, suppliers, agencies and other third parties
- Strong experience in broad and integrated marketing and communications
- Well rounded knowledge and experience of full mix marketing and how this drives and supports sales success
- PR and event management experience
- Budget management experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours and periodically travel throughout the UK as may be required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.