Reception AdministratorWe are seeking a bright enthusiastic receptionist/administrator on a part time basis for a busy city centre medical practiceAs the first point of contact...
Tate are working with a large laboratory based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit an Office Manager to the team to ensure the effective management of administrative services that support the manufacturing processes in the laboratory.
This role is a fast paced management role responsible for all enquiries from the admin and dispatch team. The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the admin and dispatch team operates efficiently and within SLA ensuring all third parties are communicated with effectively and managing any escalations or complaints that may arise.
The administration team consists of six members of full and part time staff and works closely with delivery drivers. The Office Manager will report to the Laboratory Manager and must be able to make decisions & work with the whole team to provide excellent customer service.
- Managing a small admin group and dispatch team
- Booking-in work on the IT system
- Producing invoices
- Managing the flow of work into the manufacturing process and ensuring that it is ready for dispatch on time
- Identifying work due out
- Assisting the drivers with preparing their rounds
- Handling enquiries via email, telephone and in person
- Liaising with other managers and dental technicians in the laboratory
- Liaising with suppliers
- Assisting with filing, printing, photocopying, ordering
- Processing payments with the bank and allocating on Sage
The hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. For more information please call 01392 432861 or click apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.