Tate are working with a leading Public sector organisation to recruit an Accounts Receivable Team leader for an interim assignment in Exeter City CentreThe main...
A rapidly growing and successful business based in Newton Abbot is now looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join the team.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Chase customers for payment by phone, email and letter.
- Ensure invoices are printed on a daily basis.
- Ensure debt letters are logged and sent
- Review credit limits using Experian
- Liaise with sales when accounts are in query
- Effectively manage debtor days below 60 days
The ideal candidate will have previous Credit Control experience. You will be self motivated, with strong oral and excellent written communication skills.
The salary for the permanent Credit Control post is advertised at £18750 per annum.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.