We are currently recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join an established team and growing business in Farnborough. If you are looking for your first...
Customer Service Advisor Winchester £18,500 + excellent benefits
If you are a service driven individual then this role and company could be perfect for you. You will have variety and as a Customer Service Advisor you will be a pivotal member of this busy team.
Office experience is not essential but it is beneficial to the team, if you have experience in retail or hospitality then you could have very transferable skills to match this role.
Dealing with enquiries from inbound calls and resolving the queries efficiently
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Genuinely want to help customers
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Numerate and concise
- Have a patient and calm nature
- Be able to think on your feet
- Ability to deal with complaints and difficult situations
- This will be a 35 hr week across Monday to Friday.
- 36 days holiday ( Incl of BH)
- Annual bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Company funded allowance of £500 to use against other benefits
- Free Health cash plan or dental payment plan
- Any many more
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.