working with a fantastic local business in Crediton who are looking to appoint a full-time Accounts Assistant. This position is immediately available and is a...
A fantastic opportunity exists for a graduate to join a hi-tech business in Okehampton who can offer tremendous career progression to the successful candidate.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Liaising with engineers and scheduling works
- Updating job record sheets
- Providing quotes and product availability information
- Assist with operational issues
- Product Costings
- Working closely with all departments within the company
- Liaise with departments on pre and post production information.
The successful candidate will have an excellent academic record and be on course for a 2:1 or have graduated with a 2:1 degree in the last couple of years. You must be proficient with MS Office systems including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. You will feel comfortable in a fast paced environment, demonstrate great commercial acumen and have a desire to progress within a sales focused role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.