Dispatch Coordinator Potters Bar Temporary role for approx. 13 weeks £10.50 per hour 08:15-16:45 Monday Thursday08:15-15:30 on Friday Duties include: General administration, order taking...
Do you possess proven order processing experience?
Do you have a proven interest within Science / Technology?
Are you committed to a team focussed working environment?
We are working with a leading company within the Science industry, who are a growing business. Working within a team of 6, you will be accountable for processing incoming customer orders, purchase orders and managing inventory. Somebody with strong business acumen is key.
The position is for an Order Processor. As well as a competitive annual salary, the company provide free on-site parking and other attractive benefits.
- To swiftly and accurately process all orders.
- To respond to and handle all customer requests.
- To liaise with the sales team to ensure optimum customer service is offered consistently.
- To monitor and control stock levels to ensure stock levels meet customer demand and expectations are met.
- Strong order processing experience.
- A highly organised individual, who can work well both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A very strong communicator with people of all levels.
- Highly IT savvy - proven experience of using MS Word and Excel.
- Import and export experience.
- SAP and / or Sage user.
- Lotus Notes experience.
- Interest in Science.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.