Customer Service/Sales Administrator, £26k £28k, St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits Our client, a reputable and international business based on the outskirts of St Albans are...
Do you possess proven Sales Administration experience?
Do you have a proven interest within Science / Technology?
Are you committed to a team focussed working environment?
We are working with a leading company within the Science industry, who are a growing business. Working within a team of 4, you will be accountable for supporting the sales team with providing pricing, following up sales leads and providing quotations. Somebody with strong business acumen is key.
The position is for a Sales Administrator. As well as a competitive annual salary, the company provide free on-site parking and other attractive benefits.
- To handle requests from clients, for example, providing pricing and producing quotations.
- To provide back-up support for demonstration equipment.
- To support the sales team to enable smooth sales.
- To organise all engineers visits and to co-ordinate flights and accommodation for visitors.
- To provide support for ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- A highly organised individual, who can work well both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A very strong communicator with people of all levels.
- Highly IT savvy.
- Strong sales support experience.
- Sales and export experience to worldwide companies.
- Experience of tender completion and processing.
- SAP and / or Sage user.
- Interest in Science.
- Lotus Notes experience.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.