Procurement AdministratorUp to 27K6 month contractI am seeking a strong administrator to come on board to support a procurement administration team in a Bank based...
We are currently working with a well-established Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking an HR Administrator to take on the responsibility of supporting the HR Manager and provide full HR administrative to the business.
Stunning offices, a hard-working and supportive team and the chance to become an integral part of a growing business - this an amazing opportunity to join a company who take so much pride in what they do and each and every one of their employees.
The duties of the role will include:
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the HR Manager
- Maintain up to date records for all employees
- Input, update and monitor the in-house HR system
- Assisting with the full recruitment process including arranging interviews, assisting with tests and interviews, liaising with agencies and candidates and writing adverts
- Assisting with the induction process for new starters joining the business
- Assist with note taking and typing up notes following HR related meetings
- Prepare information packs
- Dealing with routing questions from internal colleagues
- General HR and office administration including filing, photocopying, scanning and printing
As this role does involve handling confidential information, a keen eye for detail is absolutely key. You will need to be personable and exceptionally well organised, someone who can fully embrace the company values and ensure that these are reflected to the wider business at all times. A pro-active and professional approach to work is essential at all times as well as the confidence to liaise with people at all levels across the business.
This role is full time, permanent and offering a salary between £20,000 - £22,000 as well as a generous benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.