Job title: Customer Support Advisor 6 month FTCBase location: WinchesterHours: 8:30am 4:30pm / 9:30am-5:30pmSalary: £21,000paA Customer Support Advisor is required on a 6 month contract;...
8 month temp assignment paying £17.50-£18.00 p/h
One of our leading clients based in Winchester is looking for someone that's self motivated, able to work effectively without supervision within a management framework and with a flexible approach
You will work well as part of a team, be an excellent communicator, and able to work well under pressure.
- The main responsibilities of the role are as follows;
- Process planning applications for minerals and waste developments and the County Council's own development (for example schools and care facilities), including major applications and EIA applications. This involves supporting validation and registration and leading on the consultation, evaluation, negotiation, recommendation and issuing planning decisions to meet statutory requirements and in accordance with professional best practice.
- Prepare reports/casework documentation for Delegated / Regulatory Committee decision.
- Attend Regulatory Committee to present planning applications and inform / support the committee members.
- Prepare and present documentation / evidence for planning appeals under the hearings and written representation procedures.
- Prepare documentation/evidence for planning appeals under the Public Inquiry procedures and represent the County Council as planning witness at Public inquiries.
- To provide professional pre-application advice to applicants, in accordance with the chargeable pre-application advice protocols.
- To interpret advise and implement the Development Plan Policy in relation to minerals and waste development.
- To manage, carry out consultation, assess and determine details submitted to discharge planning conditions.
A suitable candidate will be a planning professional, ideally a chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute, with experience of managing a planning application case load.
Experience of minerals and waste development would be desirable, however not essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.