The company:Award winning bespoke multi-channel solutions company!Superb benefits including end of year bonus, 27 days holiday, buy and sell holidays and Christmas vouchers! The role:You...
Tate are working with a leading events agency in Leicestershire to recruit for an Accounts Events Manager. This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for delivering events from start to finish whilst providing a first class service.
- Managing the delivery of events whilst ensuring the event is running smoothly.
- Sourcing venues and liaising with suppliers and partners.
- Creating set proposals on time within set budgets and expectations.
- Being responsible for all reconciling budgets.
- Communicating and maintaining key client relationships.
- Delivering and taking set briefs from the clients.
- Reviewing set proposals and conducting site inspections and venue viability.
- Experience of delivering events from start to finishing including full budget management.
- Previous experience of managing client relationships and key accounts.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within events.
- Demonstrable experience of running events.
- To manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am till 17:00pm (Flexibility with shifts).
- Annual salary, £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
- Free on-site parking.
- 25days holiday plus birthday off.
- Pension contribution.
- Summer social activities.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Professional family feel with strong values.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.