The PlaceA buzzy FinTech based in amazing offices in the heart of London Bridge is seeking a Sales Support Administrator, paying between £23,000 £25,000 +...
Customer Service/Sales Administrator, £26k - £28k, St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a reputable and international business based on the outskirts of St Albans are currently on the recruit for a Customer Service/Sales Administrator to join an existing, loyal and well established team.
Working in their purpose built UK headquarters you will be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries and the ability to provide an excellent level of customer service is essential at all times.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Working as part of a team to provide a first class customer service
- Sales order processing - SAP
- Order entry/checking
- Preparing quotations and pro-forma invoices
- Handling of all pre and post-sale enquires
- Effective handling of customer complaints
- Handling invoice and collection queries
Skills and experience:-
- Excellent provision of customer service with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability multi task and prioritise
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- SAP - desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.