Sales Executive- £25,000-£28,000 depending on experience uncapped commission EastleighThis is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative organisation. If you have a...
Business Development Account Manager (Lapsed / Warm Clients)
Technical / Engineering Product
Based in Hook, Hampshire with 38k Basic with OTE of 53k
20/80 Office / Field based
Company Car Offered - Audi / BMW / Merc etc.
We are now looking for an energetic and passionate technically minded individual to take up an important Business Development / Account Management role within a busy and growing organisation in Hook, Hampshire.
This role has become available due to business expansion and is a central contributor to existing client up-sell and growth and offers excellent earning potential to the right person.
Note: This is not a cold business role - we are looking for someone that is able to build more in-depth relationships with an existing client base.
The Role Responsibilities -
- Identifying leads, speaking with clients, up-selling products to existing clients
- Research different decision makers within the business and identify opportunities
- Sell service packages and hardware upgrades
- Carry out both telephone based and face to face sales with clients
- Book meetings and utilise internal marketing and telemarketing data to intelligently sell
- Act as the voice of the customer on Key Accounts
The Product -
This business sells a technical engineering Hardware product to end users - this product has a long life cycle within client's facilities and requires remedial works, servicing etc. Due to the technical nature of the product, candidates considered will need to have an existing ability of understanding engineering / electrical products and hardware OR the technical capacity to understand complex engineering / electrical products and hardware.
The Person Fit -
- A lively, warm and natural communicator
- Organised and methodical - you will be required to carry out your own support administration!
- Well-presented and transferable to both corporate and more relaxed environments
- Resilient, driven and determined with a desire to hit targets and earn bonus!
Due to the UK wide nature of this client base, you will be required to travel which may sometimes include paid for overnight stays.
If this is something you think you can get your teeth stuck into, we would love to hear from you. Interviews are to be held immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.