Purchase Ledger Clerk - initially a 3 month fixed term contract -
This is a superb opportunity to work within a lively and very upbeat finance team within a sucessful manufactoring company based not far from Eastwood in Nottingham. Please note due to the location of this role, you will need to be a car driver/owner.
The hours can be flexible for the right candidate and can be flexible between 35 and 37.5 hours per week between Monday to Friday.
The duties include:
- Ensuring that purchase ledgers are accurately maintained and process deadlines (payment dates) are met
- Reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledger accounts
- Investigate and resolve purchased ledger queries as and when required
- Ensuring good internal controls within ledger function
- Data entry and month end reporting
- Relevant knowledge and understanding of purchase ledger
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work with MS Windows packages including Excel and word
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
This role will be an immediate start and initially a 3 month fixed term contract with the opportunity of this role becoming permanent.
To apply for this role simply click on the link below or contact Hannah Rogers,
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.