***Accounts Administrator***£23K-£25KFarnhamMonday- Friday 9am-5pmParking Our client, based in Farnham is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This...
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Our client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be to start as soon as possible, so that right candidate will ideally be available immediately.
The role would suit someone who is studying towards CIMA, ATT, or ACCA.
- Handling monthly payroll using Moneysoft software
- Handling monthly pension contributions
- Calculating and checking time sheets, transport claims and supplier invoices for verification, approval and payment.
- Handling petty cash transactions.
- Handling and managing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining accounting files for out-sourced accounts preparation and auditing.
- Calculating and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Proficient in MS Office Packages (Excellent Excel skills are essential)
- Previous experience working with SAGE
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience using payroll software (Moneysoft) would be an advantage
For more information, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.