Based in a rural location just outside of Hitchin.This is exciting long term temporary assignment providing administrative and secretarial support to a small management team,...
£25,000 - £28,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic senior administrator to join a thriving family owned business due to ongoing growth. The successful candidate must be a driver with access to a car due to location of the office and will be happy to work within a busy and close knit team.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Manage all incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Enter new enquiries and sites onto the system
- Preparing and producing quotations
- Diary management
- Organise site visits and surveys
- Secretarial support to the Operations Manager when required
- Organise the on-call rota
- Ensure that new job files are completed with all relevant paperwork
- Prepare job packs for the engineers
- Assist other admin team members in busy periods
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Efficiency, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently without supervision yet also in a team
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise workloads as well as willing to take initiative
If you feel this is an opportunity that are looking for then we would love to hear from you! Click apply now and a consultant will be in touch. Alternatively, if you would like more information, please call Danielle on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.