Bespoke telecommunications organisation based in Nottingham. Incredible benefits including 27 days holidays, end of year bonus and Christmas vouchers plus many more! This organisation is truly incredible and will invest and support people throughout their career with the company.
You will be responsible for re-engaging with SME accounts, lapsed customers and web leads to update contact information, develop further business opportunities and identify any cross-selling opportunities.
This role will involve:
- Outbound calling to all SME accounts, in order to gain additional contacts and ensure all current contact details are up to date on the companies CRM system.
- Making up to 50+ outbound calls per day to existing clients
- Contacting lapsed customers with a view to winning their business back
- Contacting historic unconverted web leads and attempt to re-engage
- Identifying cross selling opportunities for the non-SMS solution we provide across the group.You will be an exceptional candidate who wants to work for an organisation who truly invests in their employees, this opportunity will be a career rather than just a job, in particular our client is looking for candidates who have:
- Entry level experience in sales
- Able to work and exceed sales targets
- Confident and natural people person
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Demonstrable track record of sales success
If you feel this role could be the next move for you, please click on the below link to apply or contact Hannah Rogers,
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.