Tate are working with a large laboratory based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit an Office Manager to the team to ensure the effective...
This is a new exciting opportunity as a General Office Supervisor to join our client's professional team based in central Exeter.
- Dealing with all post, opening, sorting and distributing
- Undertaking a large volume of scanning, photocopying and printing
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving
- Stationery orders
- Providing back up on Reception when required
- Assisting with meeting room set-ups
- Ordering of catering supplies for the staff kitchen & managing the stock
- Other administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a Senior Administration background. You will be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines. You will use your initiative within a team and individually, while being organised and have excellent time keeping.
The working hours are Monday-Friday, 08:00-16:00
The company offers an excellent benefits package, with a starting salary of £18,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.