HR Assistant Chandlers Ford £22-£26k Own transport essential due to locationWe have an exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join a global organisation due...
An opportunity has arisen for a generalist HR Advisor to join an established team in a Bournemouth based company on a temporary basis.
The role is for initially 3 to 6 months, providing generalist HR support including
- Providing general HR guidance and advice
- Supporting Disciplinaries & Grievances
- Training and coaching line managers in HR matters
- Running HR training sessions
- Other generalist HR tasks as required
The successful candidate will need to have
- CIPD L5 / L7 (may consider working towards)
- Strong generalist HR background
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.