DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT!Are you a super talented PPC Executive looking for your next internal challenge?We have an incredible opportunity to work with the most fun,...
Award winning bespoke multi-channel solutions company!
Superb benefits including end of year bonus, 27 days holiday, buy and sell holidays and Christmas vouchers!
You will be contributing to every aspect of the marketing mix, from digital marketing to event
management - and to make things even more interesting, you'll be doing this across two distinct
brands. The marketing team is highly energetic, dangerously creative and positively driven to
become Europe's number one business communication company.
- Management of two UK brands, their websites and marketing activities
- SEO/CRO, following a content marketing strategy
- PR & content outreach and management of social media presence
- Running effective customer retention campaigns using various different channels
- The production of monthly analytical reports, presenting results and suggesting changes
- The production of compelling and professional copy for the different marketing mediums
- The offline marketing strategy - e.g. managing events, creating sales collateral
Main areas of focus:
- Website SEO Management
- Organic traffic
- Customer retention
- PR and content outreach
- Reporting on brand performance
- Off line marketing strategy
Our client are looking for an experienced digital marketer (3+ years) with knowledge of:
- Digital reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, Excel, Salesforce into a live brand.
- SEO expert, with a solid understanding of how SEO theory can be successfully implemented
- Experience of creating a quality backlink strategy is highly desirable
- Digital PR experience including brand storytelling concepts, brand campaigns, media outreach, guest blogging and social media strategy. Understanding of how this would impact an SEO strategy
- Experience running effective retention & upsell campaigns
To apply for this role simply click on the below link or contact Hannah Rogers for a confidential chat -
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.