Learning Management System AdministratorMalmesbury, SN16Temporary, 3 months initially£14 per hourWorking as part of the HR Operations team, this role provides LMS Administration support globally for...
Quality Data Administrator
£160 per day
Initially a three month temporary role
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Quality Data Administrator is responsible for processing data relating to customer interactions with, through after-sales support channels or online based product reviews. By processing basic data, insight is provided to the International Markets Quality Team so that any identified issues relating to product quality or customer satisfaction are classified, understood and reported to the wider business.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES & DUTIES:
- Customer Comment Analysis; classify and analyse CRM data recorded by the customer service team in order to identify the main symptoms of customer complaints. Classify within an existing framework.
- New Product Launch Tracking; classify and analyse CRM data recorded by the customer service team on recently launched products in order to identify the main symptoms of customer complaints. Classify within an existing framework.
- Customer Review Classification; classify and analyse online product reviews in order to identify positive and negative sentiment. Classify within an existing framework.
- Product Home Trial Support; provide general support to Market Insight Coordinator with the preparation and distribution of products to internal employees for the purpose of home trial activity.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge and understanding of basic data processing to agreed frameworks, ability to use basic data base skills.
- Ability to communicate well and work within a larger team.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to manage time across multiple activities.
- IT Literate and ability to use Microsoft Software Packages at a basic level.
- Basic European language skills not essential but desirable (French, German, Spanish).
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.