Team AdministratorThis is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Administrator to join a busy team based in ExeterMain responsibilities:To support the DirectorFirst point of...
We are recruiting for a Team Assistant to join our client's professional team based in central Exeter. This role involves full administration to the Partners, Fee earners and PAs in all departments.
- Undertaking money laundering checks, including data input and schedule for future checks
- Assisting at internal and external seminars
- Assisting with the billing process and billing drive
- Producing and engrossing documents
- Obtaining official copy documents from various local authorities and other third party search providers
- Administering NHBC applications
- Maintaining filing and document management systems
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Scanning, photocopying, printing and filing
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
- Assisting with incoming/outgoing post duties
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and flexible, whilst having exceptional communication skills. You will have the ability prioritse competing demands and work within deadlines, individually or within a team. You will also show the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
The working hours are Monday-Friday, 09:30-17:30.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.