An opportunity has arisen for a generalist HR Advisor to join an established team in a Bournemouth based company on a temporary basis.The role is...
HR Assistant - Chandlers Ford - £22-£26k - Own transport essential due to location
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join a global organisation due to a period of rapid growth. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to all areas of the business and help develop processes and systems.
- Maintain and update employee records
- Assisting the HR Manager with the recruitment process
- New starter set ups and helping with the on boarding process
- Exit interviews
- Coordinating employee benefits
- Updating the internal system with confidential information
- Organising training in the UK and internationally
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Administration tasks
- Self-motivated and able to challenge the status quo
- A confident but friendly communicator with the ability to adapt to people at all levels
- Extremely organised and able to manage your time effectively
- Highly professional but fun
Ideally you will have your CIPD Level 3 and relevant experience within an HR role previously. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an incredibly busy and varied role where no 2 days are the same.
You will be working directly with the HR Manager and you will be responsible for all of the above on an international basis. In return the company offers excellent benefits and salary package along with ongoing development.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.