** Systems Administrator **
Upto £32k based on exp + Benefits
This is a great role that's of superb training and career development opportunity
Guildford based - free parking
Our client based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator, ideally you will have 2 to 3 years' experience in in a 1st / 2nd Line Support role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the company's IT team. You will be responsible for maintaining and upgrading a range of technologies utilised by the company itself. This will include maintaining services and responding to support requests, as well as the development of new systems and services.
The role will also provide a fantastic springboard into a consulting career. You will be given the opportunity to take training and gain experience in relevant consulting areas and in time engage in client facing activities.
- Maintenance of company information systems
- Acting as 1st Line Support and escalate support requests as required
- Liaising with IT suppliers when on site undertaking work
- Attending relevant IT meetings and providing updates
- Carrying out monitoring of systems to ensure system health and security
- Maintenance of Firewall and gateway security policies
- Responding to security alerts and liaising with System Security Officer on any incidents
- Carrying out development work of new Information Services: build, test and roll-out to live
Qualifications and Experience:
You will ideally have Computer Science or IT based degree and experience of system administration within a Microsoft environment. You will be proactive, self-motivated, and be able to keep up with the rapid pace of ICT. You will be expected to identify areas for expansion of the current IT services to provide additional benefits to the company.
- Proficient in Active Directory
- Managing Virtualised Infrastructure
- Securing Information Systems
- Experience of following IT Security Policy
- Principles of Networking (DNS/DHCP/Layer 3 Firewalls/Routing)
- Ability to learn and test new technologies and integrate with existing systems
For further details, please email your CV
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted