Expanding friendly team in Brighton are looking for a permanent Conference Producer in Hove, £30k. You must have a background curating educational content within a commercial conference or exhibition organiser environment, with strong copy writing and research skills.
This is a varied role to include:
- To research and develop a variety of educational events, including overseeing such events from start to finish.
- To work extensively within the business events industry in the development and management of such programmes.
- Confident to source speakers and present at events.
- Writing copy in the form of a conference programme, in the language of your target audience.
- Liaise with internal marketing team to ensure that all sales-driven materials such as web, direct mail and email copy will maximise delegate attendance.
- Attending events to ensure excellent delivery and smooth running of the educational programmes; to include assisting other team members with the delivery of the overall knowledge and events programme.
- Relationship management of Universities and sourcing of students.Candidates must be flexible to travel abroad (2-3 times a year for business purposes). This role requires a creative flair, with the ability to work independently, you must be a team player with the ability to liaise with people at all levels, strong communication skills, proven research and conference content development skills and strong writing ability. Degree qualified preferred. This is a full time permanent role working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm flexi, £30000 doe, 25 days holiday, relaxed office culture, subsidised parking and complimentary fruit and drinks. Looking to interview mid-May with a view to starting in June.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.