Finance Manager - Eastleigh - £30,000-£32,000 depending on experience - Hours: 9-5pm Monday to Friday
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager who is looking utilise their skills and become an integral part of a small and friendly team. You will be joining a not for profit organisation in the wellness industry, where their staff are at the heart of everything they do.
This role of the Finance Manager is to effectively manage the accounting functions, financial reports and statistics to meet the organisations objectives. You will guide all areas of the business to facilitate financial decision making and manage risk.
Finance Manager duties include:
- Delivering timely and accurate information to facilitate strategic and operational decisions
- Advise on and monitor financial policies and procedures in consultation with the Board and Executive Directors
- Effective and efficient overseeing of all tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Manage company insurance policies to meet requirements
- Develop and maintain relationship's with financially related stakeholders
- To operate as the companies Money Laundering Officer
- Forecasting and preparing budgets
- Analysing financial reports and understanding requirements for FCA
Qualifications and experience needed
- Relevant degree
- 5 + years' experience in an accounts management role
- Proficiency in Xero Accounting or other accounts packages
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search