We are proud to be recruiting for an Account Manager to join a leading Global Marketing Business based in central Bournemouth. Your role will be...
Finance Manager - Eastleigh - £33-£35k - Hours: 9-5pm Monday to Friday
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller who is looking to be part of a small and friendly team. You will be joining a well-established not for profit organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do.
This role will be to effectively manage the accounting functions, financial reports and statistics to meet the organisations objectives. You will guide all areas if the business to facilitate financial decision making and manage risk.
- To deliver timely and accurate information to facilitate strategic and operational decisions
- Advise on and monitor financial policies and procedures in consultation with the Board and Executive Directors
- Effective and efficient overseeing of all tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Manage company insurance policies to meet requirements
- Develop and maintain relationship's with financially related stakeholders
- To operate as the companies Money Laundering Officer
- Forecasting and preparing budgets
- Analysing financial reports and understanding requirements for FCA
- Managing and developing an accounts assistant
Qualifications and experience needed
- AAT/ACA or ACCA
- Relevant degree
- 5 + year's experience in an accounts management role
- Proficiency in Xero Accounting or other accounts packages
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.