Customer Service AdvisorThis is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a fast paced team based in ExeterMain responsibilities:First point of contact...
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our client's growing team.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the administration to all customer issues, providing support through the customer's journey.
The main duties will include;
- Monitoring the Customer Service inbox.
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site as directed.
- Liaise with the NHBC claims department as required.
- Provide feedback to the technical department in relation to defective material etc.
- Ensure all the relevant documentation is in customer files.
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes to the Customer Service Manager (CSM).
- Follow the complaints and escalated complaints procedure.
- Refer challenging or complex customer issues to the CSM.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently under pressure in a fast paced environment, prioritising workload, being able to use your initiative, as well as resolving any customer issues. You will also demonstrate your communication skills and reliability that you have used in any previous roles.
The salary on offer is from £19,000 to £21,000 depending on experience, with an excellent benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.