A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced finance professional to join a growing business with a small but busy accounts department as a Finance Assistant,...
Tate are working with a leading public sector organisation to recruit a Cash Management Assistant to join their busy team within the centre of Exeter.
The temporary role will commence ASAP and be an 8 week assignment.
The main roles and responsibilities are below:
- Prepare produce and send income invoices and credit notes from requests, schedules or similar notifications ensuring compliance with laid down procedures including VAT.
- Send Reminders for overdue account
- Prepare payment runs for invoices
- Petty Cash Management
- Respond to all correspondence received, via telephone, letter and email. To Internal and External customers
- General filing and photocopying
- Opening and distribution of daily post
- Input of data and the maintenance of payable and receivable accounts in accordance with procedures
- Scanning of cash management journals and cash receipts into a shared directory file
- Updating and maintaining guidance notes and procedures
- Prepare control accounts, reconciling the general ledger accounts to supporting information and resolving queries and correcting errors and omissions promptly.
This role is immediately available and for the right candidate could lead to a permanent role. For more information please call Charlotte on 01392 432 861 or apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.