Temporary staff needed!Are you looking for work immediately? We are currently recruiting for hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable candidates looking for temporary assignments with immediate starts...
Personal Vacation Consultant
Would you like to work for a top 4 brand in their field?
Do you have exemplary customer service skills?
Do you have successful sales experience?
Answered yes to all 3?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Purpose of the role:
The Personal Vacation Consultant is a multi-media channel agent responsible for the effective handling of all individual clients' requests coming by telephone, email and chat; as well as selling products and services directly to the customers contributing to business objectives set by Head Office.
- Sells vacation packages to the direct consumer;
- Employs technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to give effective presentation of products;
- Meets daily metric goals;
- Communicates and interacts effectively with decision makers;
- Sells consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients;
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale;
- Maintains contact with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction;
- Continually develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking;
- Assists in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailing and last-minute inventory;
- Maintains accurate records of all clients and potential clients within Siebel;
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values;
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments;
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Educated to 'GSCE' level standard or equivalent;
- Minimum one year of sales experience.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- A track record in the travel industry either in retail or tour operations/airline reservations;
- Experience in CRS;
- Organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure;
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.