Temporary staff needed!Are you looking for work immediately? We are currently recruiting for hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable candidates looking for temporary assignments with immediate starts...
We are recruiting for a prestigious client based in the Teddington area. They are looking for a Business Support Administrator for a 6 month contract with a salary of £23,000 per annum (this could be extended or go permanent).
The working hours for this role are: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Initially, this role will centre around providing an efficient Receptionist service where you will meet and greet people visiting the business, take incoming calls and messages and manage meeting room bookings.
As you progress within the role you will take on more of business administration and assist with the facilities management of the building. Such as: maintaining office supplies, allocating car parking spaces, office maintenance schedules and administrative support. You will report in to a senior EA and will get involved in project work.
This is a great role, working with a fantastic team, in beautiful offices.
- You will need to have exemplary customer service skills and a wonderful telephone manner
- Have a positive mindset, be cheerful and have a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be able to solve problems
- Have a good command of MS Office
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.