Are you available immediately ? are you an experienced Executive Assistant/PA looking to work locally ?This is an 6 month interim role that could go...
We are currently working with an iconic London brand, based in Victoria, London, who are seeking a PA to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is to provide a high level of support at C-Level, supporting up to three individuals at any one time.
The offices are stunning and they really do pride themselves on looking after their staff. They have a large team of PAs in the business so you'll have a great support network around you.
The duties of the role include:
- Extensive diary management
- Booking travel (both UK and international)
- Screening phone calls, taking messages and gatekeeping as and where necessary
- Booking accommodation as and when required (both UK and international)
- Handling enquiries from internal colleagues and external clients
- Organising meetings (booking meeting rooms, liaising with clients/other PAs directly and coordinating catering requests)
- Preparing board packs and any other documentation required for meetings
- Preparing presentations using Microsoft Excel
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- assisting the wider PA team as and when required
This is a varied, busy and extremely attractive role offering a salary of up to £40,000 + an extensive list of benefits including a discretionary bonus.
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.