We are looking for an experienced Office Manager for a successful consultancy based in Winchester.Our client is looking for a confident person with experience (ideally...
HR Administrative Assistant
Fixed Term Contract - 3 months
- To support the HR team in all administrative duties. To support the HR team in all administrative duties.
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMES
- General HR administration for employee lifecycle events, ensuring documentation is up to date and assisting with background checking
- Ensuring employee files and information is up to date and in the correct format.
- Support the co-ordination and administration of workshops/training activities
- Support the audit HR files as required
- Scanning, filing, data entry
- Dealing with adhoc queries and escalating where appropriate
- General adhoc office duties
- Providing cover for reception as and when required
- Understands and awareness of HR environment including documentation would be an advantage
- Acts with integrity, sensitivity, confidentiality and professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Solutions orientated mind-set with the ability to work at pace and cope with ambiguity
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- A 'can do' attitude
This contract is FTC 3 months, salary £17,500 annually pro rata. The hours are either 9am - 5pm or 8.30am - 4.30pm.
If you are interested in this position please do press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.