Are you passionate about delivering Excellent Customer Service? Organised thorough and enjoy being able to use your own initiative? We are looking for someone with...
Job title: Customer Service Executive
Department: Customer Service Team
Base location: Winchester Outskirts
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Due to company growth, our client requires a fun and friendly Customer Service Executive to join their team based on the outskirts of Winchester. This role will involve maintaining positive relations with the suppliers and trade customers of a busy manufacturing business.
The position requires a hard-working and dedicated individual for a busy department. Candidates should be personable, eager to learn and efficient. Enthusiasm and a confident telephone manner are important attributes for this role. Due to the remote location you will need to be able to make your own way there as it is not accessible by public transport.
- Taking calls and processing email enquiries from trade partners
- Process orders, warranty claims within agreed service level agreement
- To answer all factory queries and feedback to trade partners
- Providing technical support to trade partners e.g. installation instructions for products sold
- Keeping accurate records of all enquiries on CRM database
- Providing administrative support to other departments
- Assist the support manager with operational and administrative tasks as required
- Assisting in any other office duties as required
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of products and merchandise
- A strong understanding of Microsoft packages
- A confident telephone manner
- The ability to multitask
- A problem-solving attitude
- A love of learning in a dynamic fast-moving business
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of role
- £18,000-£21,000 salary (D.O.E)
- Free parking
- Team Building Day
- 9% pension contribution by company
- Private Medical Insurance
For further information please give Camilla Perrella a call or send through your CV
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.