Start date: ASAPPay rate: £8.40Hours: 8:00-17:00 Monday to FridayWe have a temporary opportunity for a positive and proactive Customer Service Administrator to join a friendly...
Job specification - Customer Service Assistant
Job title: Customer Service Assistant
Department: Customer Service Team
Base location: Winchester - Outskirts
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Due to company growth, my client requires a Customer Service Assistant to join their team on the outskirts of Winchester. This job will involve maintaining positive relations with the suppliers and customers of a busy manufacturing business.
The position requires a hard-working and dedicated individual for a busy department. Candidates should be personable, eager to learn and efficient. Enthusiasm and a confident telephone manner are important attributes for this role. Due to the remote location you will need to be able to make your own way there as it is not accessible by public transport.
- dealing with retailers by phone and email
- responding to enquiries and correspondence
- providing technical support to retailer's e.g installation instructions for products sold
- keeping accurate records of all enquiries
- providing administrative support to other departments
- assisting in any other office duties as required
- maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of products and merchandise
- A good understanding of basic Microsoft packages is an advantage
- A confident telephone manner
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of role
- £19,000-£21,000 salary (D.O.E)
- Free parking
- 9% pension provided by company
If this role is of interest then please do give us a call in the Winchester office
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.