Customer Service RepresentativeSalisbury£17,500-£18,500Are you passionate about excellent customer care? An award winning technology provider in Salisbury require Customer Service Advisors to join their Customer Support...
Job title: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Team
Base location: Winchester - Outskirts
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Are you confident, enthusiastic, hardworking individual that gives 110% in their role, and is dedicated to making a difference? Are you personable, efficient and eager to learn? Do you have customer service experience and pride yourself in having high customer service standards? Then our client could be looking for you.
Due to company growth, my client requires a Customer Service person to join their team based on the outskirts of Winchester. This job will involve maintaining positive relations with the suppliers and customers of a busy manufacturing business.
Due to the remote location, and lack of public transport you will need to be able to drive. However free parking is available.
- dealing with retailers by phone and email, and providing technical support when necessary
- responding to enquiries and correspondence
- keeping accurate records of all enquiries
- providing administrative support to other departments
- assisting in any other office duties as required
- A good understanding of basic Microsoft packages is an advantage
- A confident telephone manner
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of role
- £19,000-£21,000 salary (D.O.E)
- Free parking
- 9% pension provided by company
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.