Management AccountantWelwyn Garden City1 Year Maternity cover positionUp to £47,000 D.O.EMonday Friday 9am 5pm Are you an experienced Management Accountant?Does your career span from working...
We have a vacancy for an organisation based in Harlow for an Accounts Assistant.
This is a permanent role working for a leading business within manufacturing.
Salary: Up to £25,000 D.O.E
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5pm.
Reporting to the company Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the Sales Ledger, and will support the Purchase Ledger and payroll function for the business.
- Cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits and posting of cash to accounts receivable ledger.
- To reconcile intercompany trade accounts.
- To maintain accounts receivable records to ensure credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and clear any anomalies.
- To monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone, e-mail and mail.
- To solve customer queries and overdue amounts.
- To prepare a monthly report for the Financial Controller on collections and debtor aging, including reconciliation of Sales Ledger to General Ledger Debtor control account.
- To run credit checks on new customers when required.
- To assist Accounts Payable where required.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly payroll.
Skills and Experiences:
- Proven experience as an Accounts Assistant.
- Proven experience within a manufacturing setting is advantageous.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Able to work both as a team and independently.
- Excel savvy.
Company benefits include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, and health cover. Free parking is available on site.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.