Salary up to £45,0006 month contractStart ASAPCentral LondonWe are seeking a highly competent and capable EA/PA to work within an international Not-for-profit organisation located in...
** Executive Assistant to CEO **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
9 to 12 Months Contract
£40k - £42k
Our client based in Woking, Surrey is seeking an highly experienced and professional Executive Assistant to support the CEO. Key part of this role will be to liaise with senior leaders and stakeholders within the wider European structure and Global business.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Executive PA support to the CEO, including diary management and expense claim administration
- Pro-actively screening and handling of the CEO's incoming e-mails, letters, phone calls, etc. and ensuring that due dates are met
- Co-ordination of travel bookings (air travel, train, hotels, hired cars, visas) for the CEO, ensure travel and expenses policy is adhered to and the most cost effective travel options apply
- Collate, analyse and present data as required for ad hoc reports/presentations
- Coordinate meetings and meeting material and note follow-up action if required
- Ensure that all pre and post-meeting documents are provided in due time
- Records management
- Responsible for maintaining the Corporate Calendar
- Collect information from and share information with the regional markets as required by the CEO
- Organising Executive Committee meetings on an ad-hoc basis
- Previous experience of successfully providing professional executive PA support at Director/VP level preferable within a multinational company
- Good understanding and sensitivity to business, political and social environment
- Organised and efficient without being officious and appropriate assertiveness when required
- Excellent organisational skills with approachable, flexible, can-do attitude
- Proactive, able to multi-task and cope calmly with high workload
- Professional and confidential approach with strong verbal and written communication
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.