Accountant German SpeakingMarylebone, LondonPermanent, Full time£30,000 £32,000 per annum Role Summary: The role of the Germany Assistant Management Accountant is to manage the end...
A meticulous, organised and personable Finance Professional is required to join an amazing not for profit organisation based Stevenage. As a Financial Accountant/ Advisor you will be required to work 37 hours per week and will be responsible for supporting the internal monthly monitoring, budgeting and forecasting as well as financial reporting for a portfolio of clients. This will include working very closely with clients to provide budget advice and support on their financial strategies and performance.
Working 37 hours per week, this role is full time. However my client would be open to offer the right candidate a term time only (plus two weeks) contract for the role. This role also includes an annual performance related bonus.
As Financial Accountant/ Advisor you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The production of financial accountancy and business partner services to a portfolio of clients, including;
- The preparation of financial returns
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts and audit working papers
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L reviews, balance sheet reports and cash flow forecasting
- The production of strategic financial planning support to clients
- Reporting on internal year end and management accounts at a senior level within the organisation
- Supporting the provision of assurance services to clients including overseeing the audit process
- Carrying out internal peer reviews
- Supporting project work
- Developing and delivering internal and external training courses
- Liaison with external organisations
The ideal Financial Accountant/ Advisor candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Full or part qualified accountant working towards an accounting qualification
- Experience in the production of financial accounts and year end paper work
- Evidence of their application of financial policies and procedures at work
- Use of a variety of financial accounting systems including PS Financial, Sage or FMS
- The ability to be proactive, use your own initiative, solve problems and work independently
- Experience of working with Auditors
- Ability to lead and deliver projects
- An ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
Working 37 hours a week, the organisation is based in Stevenage and is in walking distance of the train station. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of between £32,000 - £34,000 and includes the opportunity to earn a performance based bonus. There is also free on-site parking.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON FRIDAY 3RD OF MAY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.