Corporate AdministratorOur client an established and highly regarded company in the Winchester area are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their team....
Hours: 37 per week (Monday to Friday)
Duration: 6-8 weeks
We have a temporary role starting with a well-established client based in Winchester to start at the beginning of May. The role is working for a large organisation, in one of their small and friendly teams. You will be providing administrative support during a busy period.
The responsibilities include:
- Accurately inputting data into spreadsheets and databases
- Initiate and carry out changes on individual records
- Dealing with enquiries over the phone offering a great service and directing them to the appropriate contact
- Preparing general and routine correspondence.
- Maintaining filing system of individual records
As the ideal candidate you will need excellent communication skills, an approachable nature and a can do attitude when working in a busy environment. Accuracy and an eye for detail are extremely important in this data based administration role, where you will be dealing with sensitive information.
- Parking is limited, easily accessible via public transport
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.