Customer Service Apprenticeships In Prestige BeautyCONSUMER EXPERIENCE ADVISORS (CONTACT CENTRE)Thinking about a Career in Customer Service? Passionate about Beauty and helping others? Let's talk!ABOUT THE...
Customer Service Manager
Our client based in the local area is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to join their team and oversee the customer service and sales administration team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable company that has maintained growth year on year and provides quality supply and support within their industry. The role would suit someone with experience of working within a corporate environment and who has also worked in family run businesses.
Role: Customer Service Manager Where: Eastleigh Salary: c£30-35,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing staff members within customer services and key client account administration
- Planning and overseeing of workloads (enquiries, quotations, order processing and after sales support)
- Managing and co-ordinating the production of tender submissions and quotations for customers to agreed timescales and agreed quality standards
- Control, issue and report success of quotations including tenders and monitoring of GP
- Overseeing and delivering of training to staff
- Assisting with the continual improvement of departments strategy
- Compliance with safety, quality, delivery and performance targets
You will need:
- Ideally to have had exposure within corporate and also smaller business environments
- Strong people management skills
- Experience supporting/ implementing CRM/ERP systems
- Strong commercial awareness
- To be highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with internal staff and customers/ suppliers
- To have a positive mind set and to lead by example
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- To have the drive to succeed and for continuous improvement
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
The company offers a range of benefits and free parking.
This is an exciting time to join the company, if you are interested in the position and have the relevant skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.