Sales Account Managers Our client is experience huge growth and is now looking for 2 Account Managers to join their award winning teams, focussing on...
Tate Leicester are working with a leading organisation in Leicester to recruit for a Test Manger. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team of Tests Analyst to deliver a valued contribution to significant projects.
- Leading and coaching the testing team whilst taking full ownership of the testing cycle.
- Planning high level testing and assignments towards medium and long-term deliverables and objectives.
- Providing regular status updates and delivering test plans to the Projects and Delivery Manager.
- Responsibility of driving the testing team whilst working collaboratively as a team to make key decisions.
- Monitoring team performance against objectives and conducting regular reviews.
- Strong understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Previous line management experience of Test Analysts.
- Strong history of testing and delivery to set time frames.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry or within a software development environment.
- Knowledge of software development processes and tools.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is between £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience).
- Working hours: 09:00am till 5:30pm Monday- Friday.
- Flexible working from home.
- Free on-site parking.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Perk box employee discounts with over 200 benefits.
- Pension and medical insurance schemes.
- Regular company events and incentives.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.