Customer Service Advisor Winchester £18,500 + excellent benefitsIf you are a service driven individual then this role and company could be perfect for you. You...
Customer Service Advisor
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with a forward thinking dynamic business in Andover?
This is a fast growing business looking to reinvent the wheel and change perceptions combined with continuing to grow and make a difference. The purpose of the role is continue to offer clients an exceptional level of customer service. You will help achieve this by being part of the busy friendly team.
- You will need to act as the first point of contact for clients, and welcome them to the office
- Information gathering from clients in order to meet deadlines
- Arranging and confirming meetings
- General Administration for the team; post, scanning, etc
- You will need to have excellent customer service skills obtained from a similar role,
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise
- Ideally have experience in a customer facing role
- Positive and supportive nature
- Passion and desire to make a difference
If you are looking for a career, being part of a fun and dynamic company that offers staff a fantastic working environment including many great benefits, and also free parking and flexi time, then please do give me a call.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.