HR Assistant Chandlers Ford £22-£26k Own transport essential due to locationWe have an exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join a global organisation due...
HR Coordinator Andover Salary 25-27k - (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator who loves to work within a supportive and driven team, working across the payroll and benefits administration side. The role is busy and varied and rewarding but the key focus will be to take the responsibility of the administration to do with compensation and benefits but you must also be happy to be involved with other HR support tasks, such a recruitment and ad-hoc projects.
The role is varied and will encompass some of the following areas.
- Remuneration, Terms and Conditions and Benefits
- Collating and managing payroll changes
- Recruitment and Selection
- HR Records and Reporting
Essential Role Requirements:
- Solid experience working within a busy, demanding and generalist HR Administration role
- Experience of working with outsourced Payroll Bureau's, carrying out payroll administration.
- Experience with benefits administration, such as pension enrolment administration
- Good PC skills with strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong numeracy skills
- Awareness of GPDR
- Some experience of interviewing candidates
- Experience with databases and a distinct advantage would be knowledge and experience of using 'WorkDay'
Skills and Knowledge:
- Highly-organised with super attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated and proactive
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Team player, with a natural ability to collaborate
- Experience using HR systems- Workday and Teamseer
- Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
- GCSE (or equivalent with at least a C grade in both Maths and English)
- Foundation certificate Level 3) in HR Practice/CPP or equivalent
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- CIPD Certificate Level 5 in HR Practice or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing Company in a varied and challenging role with a fantastic supportive team.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.