Sales Administrator £18k plus benefits St Albans With over 25 years' experience in the servers, storage and IT solutions industry, our client a...
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service and Sales Administrator to work for a well-established organisation. The position has become available due to the company expanding and needing additional support in the office.
You will be working in a small team which requires you to be flexible with your daily duties and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with benefits including holiday and pension.
In this job, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of B2B/B2C client base on a day to day basis
- Developing and maintain a constructive and professional relationship with clients
- Being the first point of contact for day to day enquiries from clients, internal and external departments
- Raising quotes, purchase orders and invoices
- Processing payments and customer orders
- Managing current suppliers
- Confirming all purchase costs and sales prices are correct
- Accurately inputting new data onto to company inventory system
- Managing customer accounts and queries over phone and via email
- Researching new business leads and carrying out market research tasks
- Undertake ad hoc project work where required
- Working as a part of a small administration team
Our ideal person for this role will:
- Have excellent customer service skills with proven experience
- Effectively multi-task and prioritise their workload
- Have a confident telephone manner as well as written and verbal communication
- Be flexible and reliable
- Operate pro-actively with our customers in mind at all times
- Have attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Be willing to learn
- Be PC literate with the full Microsoft packages
- £18k-£22k annual salary based on experience
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm with 30mins lunch break
- Parking facilities
Tate will be shortlisting for this position w/c 26 August. Please attach your CV through using the APPLY button. You will be contacted by Emma Webber at Tate by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.