Sales Support Administrator Hedge End £22,000-£25,000 depending on experienceHours 11.00am 8.00pm Monday to FridayWe are supporting a hugely successful and friendly medium size business based...
Are you a proficient administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you love organising and are confident at making decisions? Are you looking for a new place to work where you can make a difference? One of our Winchester construction clients is looking for you!
Our client requires a capable administrator to support the sales team, organise the office and deal with customers.
General Admin includes;
- Processing Invoices
- Managing Stock
- Sending out Customer Certificates
- Dealing with customers queries - phone and face to face
- Daily visa sales/ banking reports to head office
- End of month reports
- General filing and organising of office files
- Ordering stationery
- Great customer service
- Professional phone manner
- Someone who can hit the road running
- 25 days holiday
- Salary; £19-21,000 dependant on experience
- Hours; 0900-1700
- Opportunity to progress into Sales if required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.