We are recruiting for a prestigious client based in the Teddington area. They are looking for a Business Support Administrator for a 6 month contract...
Business Franchise Assistant, Frimley, Ongoing Temp, £14ph
Tate have teamed up with a large pharmaceutical companies to recruit for a Business Franchise Assistant to aid with their workload at this busy time of the year.
This is a full time temporary role working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week. We're looking for people who would be able to start ASAP.
- Development and delivery of specific projects that will achieve overall brand objectives and build KOL engagement, such as the organisation and management of congresses
- Providing a broad range of proactive administrative support to support the marketing / customer relations teams such as processing and monitoring of purchase orders, preparation of agreements and supporting the organisation of customer meetings and events
- Supporting Product/ Brand and Professional Relations Managers in developing marketing materials and campaign delivery
- Managing marketing communications activities within the business units, such as the stock-keeping, launch and recall of sales materials for field force, and updates where necessary
- Providing analytical support to feed into KOL engagement plans, brand plans, sales planning and campaign tracking tools etc.
- Co-ordination of team meetings, organisation of itineraries and logistics for ongoing department/franchise activities etc.
- Being a champion for communications - ensuring structured communications and timely responses / support for the field team
- Ensure all campaigns are executed in line with compliance requirements
- Marketing, Financial or Admin background (essential)
- Able to work off own initiative
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team player
- Customer focused
If you have the suitable skills and experience for this role then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.