An energetic, enthusiastic and target driven individual is required to join a highly respected business based Stevenage. As an Appointment Booker you will play a...
Health and Safety Officer - Perm - North London - Competitive Salary - NEBOSH Required
Tate are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer to join our client, one of the UK's top housing associations based in Colindale, North London, on a permanent basis.
This role has a competitive Salary and are working 36 hours a week Monday - Friday
The ideal person will have the following:
- NEBOSH experience or qualification required (or working towards)
- Experience with both internal and external H&S procedures
- Site based audit and risk assessments
- Able to proof reading documents before sending to senior management
- Comfortable in a busy environment
- Confident with speaking to both senior management and colleagues over the phone, face to face and written communication
These roles requires a high level of attention for detail and the ability to manage an extremely busy, ever changing workload.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.