Accountant German SpeakingMarylebone, LondonPermanent, Full time£30,000 £32,000 per annum Role Summary: The role of the Germany Assistant Management Accountant is to manage the end...
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work in a friendly and fast paced company based in the Sutton area. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity with a salary of £20-£25,000 per annum, plus annual bonus.
This role will support the Finance Manager with the day-to-day running of the accounts department. This will include all aspects of Sales and Purchase Ledger and their reconciliation, you will also assist in the quarterly and annual reporting of management and/or financial accounts and involvement in projects when needed.
You will be a team orientated person who is happy working in a collaborative environment, you will be a proactive, adaptable and analytical person.
Duties will include:
- Sending out invoices and credit notes on a daily basis
- Processing receipts and preparing cheques for deposit and online banking
- Posting cash into the ERP system
- Assisting with credit control and pursuing overdue debt
- Sending out monthly customer statements and filing of purchase ledger invoices and remittance advices
- Processing foreign currency transactions
- Proven experience in bookkeeping
- Highly numerate
- Able to liaise with customers, suppliers and other business partners
- Good IT skills in MS Office, particularly Excel - preferably with experience of accounting systems
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.