Legal Assistant Beaconsfield £25k £27k per annum (DOE) We are currently seeking a Legal Assistant with conveyancing experience to join our client, a specialist in...
Title: IP Administrator
An opportunity to join one of the UK's most prevalent patent attorneys as a secretary. We are seeking a law graduate to assist two fee earners.
- Preparation of documentation relevant to patents, designs and/or trademarks as appropriate and monitoring various formalities processes relevant to the filing of UK, European, International and Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT) applications.
Preparation of various documentation and presentations relevant to fee earner involvement in committees and other professional activities.
- Instructing overseas agents to attend to filing of new patent, design and trade mark applications (including national phase of PCT applications), to include attending to all filing formalities
Monitoring fee earner deadlines/workloads, liaising with central Records Department and taking necessary action in respect of deadlines wherever appropriate.
- Ability to work independently to a high standard and use own initiative wherever appropriate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Efficient, able to prioritise to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Must be able and willing to learn new systems and procedures
- Must be a team player, personable and approachable
- Able to work under pressure.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.